Su-jeong : I keep doing my sign language so I forget how to speak. I remember how to say it with my hands but not with words. It stays at the tip of my tongue, but there are words that even if I remember, I can't say. Maybe I just wanted to hear it from you first.
Jin-woo : I have something to say too but not here. This isn't a a sky lounge, and there's no wine. I can't treat you like a princess.
~ Sad Movie, 2005
Jin-woo : I have something to say too but not here. This isn't a a sky lounge, and there's no wine. I can't treat you like a princess.
~ Sad Movie, 2005
2 comments:
meh..sape yg amik gambar hg masa hg tgh dating tuh meh??..dah laaa jauh..JAIS ke??hahaha...
hang letakla camera tu jauh2, pastu setla time dia, pastu hg cepat2 lari pastu buat2la konon2 tengah borak.
hahahaha
Post a Comment