April 15, 2008

Desperate

I'm not happy with my own life. The momentum is not great enough. This is not a circle that I want. I'm not happy. I need life, another life. I'm sick of what I have. I want to be a marine biologist, I want to be a truly diver. I want to be far from this place. I just hate that I am still the same lame-boring-fat person when I woke up today. I want to be a drifter, I want to be a photographer. Or a sexy-prodigy who caught all the limelight. I don't know why I have to be so desperately pathetic when world already know that I'm just someone ordinary.


I'm gonna be a desperate housewife (and good in bed). Believe me.

5 comments:

Cik Puan Muda Stress said... [Reply]

hola !

chill la minah.

he he.

peNgHuNi dUniA said... [Reply]

wah2...angin kus2 mana sampuk ko nie meh????

Mommy Meh said... [Reply]

aku ok ok ok ok.


haha

Anonymous said... [Reply]

i think..there's a reason laa asal ko jadi ape yg ko jd skang nih..

mana tau 1 hari nnt ko dpt ape yg ko nak..who knows,rite??..

aku soka statement last ko tuh..wakakaka...

Mommy Meh said... [Reply]

ish ish.

apa yang nak tu la susah nak dapat. kan?

amboih cik afzan.suka la sangat ek?