January 29, 2008

New.On.My.Rack.



The summer's over for the both of us
But that doesn't mean we should give up on love
You're the one I've been thinking of
And I knew the day I met you you'd be the one

I can't wait to fall in love with you
You can't wait to fall in love with me
This just can't be summer love, you'll see
This just can't be summer love (L-O-V-E)

~ FutureSex/LoveSounds, 2007



Life is an Open Secret, originally uploaded by Life Storyteller.


In a minute now we're still holding it down
Butterflies everytime he come around
You make me, so crazy, its crazy, ohh baby
I don't ever wanna be with no one else
You're the only one that ever made me melt
You're special, boy it's your, your style

~ Her Name Is Nicole, 2007



My advice?: Go buy and read. Two thumbs Up baby!

No comments: