Dear my we,
We used to laugh at the same jokes, cried when watching all the sad ending super-romantic love movies, sing out loud like nobody business and blamed the treasurer whenever our monthly payments were late. Read: we USED. I am so different now. I laugh at my own jokes, I cried alone when watching all those love movies, I am now stop singing and better, I never get my payment late anymore. For past 9 months, I'm no longer used we in everything I do but me,myself and I. I struggle to make this little me feel like home here. I always pray, I survive longer or forever here. I learn to LOVE me and me. I saved my LOVE for me. And it's only ME.
My we, I placed we at my very own space in my heart. Where no one else but we. But today and couple of days before, we seem so very far.
We never trust me again. Or it just me who being so emotional lately. But we, I do not belong to them. The one you claimed the backstabber. I just being me and always me. I might be far, I might be at the different place, I might be laughing at other jokes, I might be never cry again when watching sad-love-story movies, I might be singing again but only in my car, alone and I might be receiving only half of my payment but it is only my life that changing, my dear.
Well, I let my we move on. Maybe it just a phase. I want (so bad) to believe that it is only a phase in we life. We learn from the past and the bad. That's okay.
I will be okay. I will survive and I will find my own we. We that will trust be without a doubt. It's just a phase darling, we will forget and love me back.
Loner,
Yours truly.
Note: Emotional. It is just a feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment